Please accept the following OHSGG guide policy when you request a guide.
Our services are provided free of charge. However, you are requested to pay the actual expenses of the OHSGG guide(s) as listed below:
1) Admission fees to enter temples, shrines, museums, etc.
(Note) Most of the facilities in Hakone and Odawara allow the guide to enter free of charge.
2) Transportation charges during the service.
3) Lunch (only when the tour involves lunch time)
4) Travel expenses for the guide from his/her residence to the place where
you meet the guide, and from the location where you end the tour to his/her
If you meet the guide at the Odawara station and end the tour at the same place, the estimated amount is from 0 yen to a little over 2,000 yen per day depending on where the assigned guide lives.
5) Other actual tour-related expenses, if any.
1) Neither OHSGG nor the guides accompanying you are responsible for any injuries, theft, lost and/or damages to possessions, and/or similar events that may occur during the services.
2) OHSGG may provide more than 2 guides for a large group.
3) OHSGG does not provide the following tours:
Night or overnight tours.
Tours using private or rental cars.
Tours for commercial purposes, including the tours arranged by travel agents.
4) The service you request may not be provided if OHSGG cannot find the appropriate guide(s) and/or if you do not accept this guide policy.
5) The information provided in the application will be used by OHSGG only for the purpose of providing the requested guide services.
6) Photos of the guests that are taken during the tour may be used by OHSGG
for the purpose of reporting OHSGG activities to OHSGG members and related
organizations. OHSGG does not disclose any of these photos to public, such
as OHSGG Facebook or OHSGG Website, without separate permission of the